Webhook status queue is stalled
The webhook status queue is Stalled when webhooks are not sending payloads as expected.
This can happen when there's an issue with the Endpoint.
When the queue is Stalled, the following information is displayed:
- Last processed: How long it's been since the last webhook payload was sent.
- Retry: The next scheduled time a webhook payload will be sent.
- Stalled: How long the queue has been Stalled.
- Failed attempts: The number of webhook payload that could not be sent.
- Recent failures: The 10 most recent attempts to send a payload.
To resolve the issue
- Confirm the Endpoint matches the endpoint you're using in your integration.
- Confirm your endpoint is returning a 200 response.
- Click Retry now. PassFort will try to send webhooks immediately.
If you do not want to change the Endpoint, you can click the Refresh button to force the system to retry webhooks immediately and ignore any exponential backoff that might be in place. Note that we do not advise disabling, then re-enabling the Webhooks enabled checkbox when you're troubleshooting because this may result is a loss of webhooks.