Remove company associates from a verification list
You can remove associates from the verification list to indicate they no longer require verification and approval.
If you remove an associate, you can re-add them at any time.
Remove an associate
- Click the Delete icon next to the associate. A confirmation dialog is displayed.
- Optionally, provide an explanation for why you’re removing the entry. This explanation is displayed on the profile's Audit report when the associate is removed.
- Click Remove. The associate is removed from the verification list and is displayed on the Removed tab.
Although the associate is no longer displayed on the verification list, the associate’s profile and verification status is retained. You can access the associate’s profile by clicking the associate’s name from the Removed tab.
When an associate is removed from the verification list, their product application is automatically cancelled/rejected and ongoing monitoring is discontinued. If the associate is later added back to the verification list, PassFort will create a new product application.
If the same associate product application is linked to two or more tasks of the same type, the associate will need to be removed from all task verification lists on all parent profiles before the applications are cancelled.
Re-add an associate to the verification list
- Click the Removed tab.
- The associates that were formerly on the verification list are displayed.
- Click Add to list. A confirmation dialog is displayed.
- Optionally, provide an explanation for why you’re putting the entry back on the list. This explanation is displayed on the profile's Audit report when the associate is re-added.
- Click Add to list. The associate is re-added to the verification list and a new product application is created.