Top up your PassFort credit and see your balance
See your balance
Click the manage account icon and select Billing.
The balance for the current month is displayed, along with the spending breakdown and balance history.
To see the spending breakdown and balance history from any month in the last year, click the month dropdown and select a month.
A table is displayed that shows the spending breakdown per data provider over the course of the month. The table displays the following information for each data provider:
- Data provider: The data provider that was used and the check that was run. Only data providers and checks that were used during the month are displayed.
- Number of checks: The number of checks run with the data provider during the month.
- Average cost per check: The average amount you spent on the check with the data provider during the month. To learn the exact cost of each check, see your pricing page.
- Total spent: This is the total amount in GBP that you spent running checks with the data provider over the course of the month.
The Spending breakdown graph provides you with a visual representation of your spending. Select the £ (GBP) to see the amount of money spent over the course of the month. Select Checks to see the number of checks that were run over the course of the month.
The Balance history graph provides you with a visual representation of your total account balance over the course of the month.
- Click the manage account icon and select Billing.
- Click Top-up your account. The Top-up your account dialog is displayed. The card used for the payment is the credit or debit card you have saved to your account. Learn how to add or change your payment card.
- In the Amount exc. VAT (£) field, enter the amount in GBP you would like to top up. A minimum of £100 can be added. This amount excludes VAT.
- Confirm the number under Amount charged inc. VAT (£) is correct. This is the amount your card will be charged, which includes VAT.
- Click Top up. Your card is charged and the balance is available as PassFort credit immediately.