Exporting smart policies
Once you have made changes to a policy, you can export these changes and import the policy to another institution, sharing those changes automatically.
An export includes your entire configuration, this includes: data providers, checks, tasks, risk models, products, application flows, forms, and custom fields. Any relationships or dependencies are persisted.
Live, archived, and draft policies can be exported.
- You have Read and write permission for the Policy builder as well access permissions for Policy import and export.
- You are using policy versioning.
To export a policy:
- Navigate to the Policy Builder tab.
- Go to Version history and click the Export icon next to the policy you want to export.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to export the policy into a ZIP file.
You can then import the policy to another institution.